Friday, April 28, 2006

Enuff time to Talk ?

Once upon a time there lived a guy called Not-enugh-time who lived in a grand palace with hazaar naukars producing bed tea on command. One morning Not-enugh- time gets a call from unknown number on his cell. Ring …ring ….Not-enugh-time to emphasise his snobbish ways makes sure he doesn’t pick the cell because it is “unknown” number.

15 minutes later, the cell rings again. Ring…Ring . Not-enugh-time sticks to his stance of not picking up cell of unknown identity. Then Not-enugh-time THINKS …(And here he makes biggest mistake in his life) – “This could be the HR …I was expecting them to call. What if this is XYZ …who was my x-boss – he was looking for ppls.” …and sundry other khayali pulao!!


Against all rational odds Not-enugh-time decides to call back. The friends are going to save their laughs for the blog.

NET - Not-enugh-time
PCU – Proxy Cell user

NET: Hello
PCU: Hello
NET: This is NET ….does the name ring a bell?
PCU: My cell rang the bell and that’s why I picked up. I pick up cell when it rings and not otherwise ….there are other people who negate the action. But not me. Additionally, “the name” didn’t ring any bell…Airtel did
NET: (Aapne pair pe kulhadi) Who are these “OTHER” people?
PCU: You for instance!! Though I don’t claim I called you anytime
NET: Then how do you know?
PCU: Know what?
NET:All that you know?
PCU: What do I know?
NET: Nothing
PCU: OK Great! Thanks for introducing me to Not-enugh-time….As for myself I have enugh don’t know what to do with it
NET: Well I would have told you but I have Not Enugh time currently. Can we talk abt it someother day??
PCU: Anytime …thanks for calling back. There were ppl here who betted on you would never call. You defy all logic!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do PCU's not get blogs of their own?

4:00 AM  
Blogger I have enuff time said...

Who is PCU ? I mean what is PCU - NET please explain !!

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PCUz can't see another blog dying untimely death

kumplete bollywood istyle ...." I hate tears!!"

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home